Saturday, April 24, 2010

So I was in Roberts the other day and saw a blank dry erase calendar on one of the end caps. I got an idea to make this when I saw it! I couldn't find a12x12 picture matt I had in mind so I had to buy the big blank matting and cut it myself (which is why the sides aren't very straight) then I taped the dry erase calendar to the back. So every month I just change out the backgroun(with one of my thousands of pieces or scrapbook paper) and write the new number and its a new monthly calendar! I also use my cricket to make the month names and attach with tape and make any other shape or picture to go along with the theme of the month! My mother in law had the cute idea to use the ribbon to hang it from.

2 comments:

andrewandshawnawhite said...

Cute blog:-) did you make that calender?? If so you are pretty talented it's soooo cute:-)

Cole and Lauren said...

Thanks Shawna! i did make it and it was pretty easy! I love making crafts I just wish I had more time to do it!

Christmas

Christmas
cole's pretending im really suprised face